Day 1 – Afternoon Session (August 30, 2021) – Virtual INSET 2.0 2021
Join us from August 30 – September 3, 2021 and participate synchronously and asynchronously in talks that bridge technology and curriculum.
The following are the objectives of the VINSET 2.0:
1. Capacitate teachers in using different trực tuyến modality platforms that include DepEd Learning Management System, DepEd Commons, DepEd trực tuyến (FB Page, YouTube, ETULAY Tutorial Sessions), DepEd TV, and DepEd Radio.
2. Provide awareness and proper handling of technology tools in delivering instruction in synchronous and asynchronous format.
3. Learn and apply different components of cyber wellness (data privacy, netiquette, and troubleshooting).
4. Teach emerging technology tools and applications to maximize the use of cross-platform operating system.
5. Inspire teachers through guided programs to innovate and upgrade their skills in the use of different solutions and in acquiring international certification under Microsoft, Adobe, and Google.
You can watch the live broadcast of the virtual INSET on the following platforms:
DepEd Philippines FB Page
DepEd Edtech Unit FB Page
DepEd Edtech Unit YouTube Channel
DepEd TV YouTube Channel
DepEd Philippines YouTube Channel
You can also access the talks at your convenience and earn your digital certificates through logging in to
Browse through courses, select the category ICTS – Educational Technology Unit Webinar Series 2021, click the subcategory Virtual In-Service Training for Public School Teachers (August 30 – September 3, 2021), and enter the enrollment key. The enrollment key is the name of the region where you are stationed.
Do not miss out this opportunity of professional growth and development!